Identification of Amelotin- and ODAM-interacting enamel matrix proteins using the yeast two-hybrid system
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2011 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on the Development, Properties and Pathology of Tooth Enamel
Volume 119, Issue Supplement s1, pages 301–306, December 2011
How to Cite
Holcroft, J. and Ganss, B. (2011), Identification of Amelotin- and ODAM-interacting enamel matrix proteins using the yeast two-hybrid system. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 119: 301–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2011.00870.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.