An in vitro scanning microradiography study of the reduction in hydroxyapatite demineralization rate by statherin-like peptides as a function of increasing N-terminal length
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2011 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on the Development, Properties and Pathology of Tooth Enamel
Volume 119, Issue Supplement s1, pages 13–18, December 2011
How to Cite
Shah, S., Kosoric, J., Hector, M. P. and Anderson, P. (2011), An in vitro scanning microradiography study of the reduction in hydroxyapatite demineralization rate by statherin-like peptides as a function of increasing N-terminal length. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 119: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2011.00899.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.