Effect of phosphorylation on the interaction of calcium with leucine-rich amelogenin peptide
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2011 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on the Development, Properties and Pathology of Tooth Enamel
Volume 119, Issue Supplement s1, pages 97–102, December 2011
How to Cite
Le Norcy, E., Kwak, S.-Y., Allaire, M., Fratzl, P., Yamakoshi, Y., Simmer, J. P. and Margolis, H. C. (2011), Effect of phosphorylation on the interaction of calcium with leucine-rich amelogenin peptide. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 119: 97–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2011.00900.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.