Adapted from a lecture presented at the first meeting of the Pan American Society for Pigment Research in Minneapolis, June 1988.
Analysis of Mammalian Pigmentation at the Molecular Level
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 75–85, March 1989
How to Cite
HEARING, V. J. and JIMÉNEZ, M. (1989), Analysis of Mammalian Pigmentation at the Molecular Level. Pigment Cell Research, 2: 75–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.1989.tb00166.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received September 14, 1988; accepted September 14, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!