Transcription of Melanogenesis Enzymes in Melanocytes: Dependence upon Culture Conditions and Co-Cultivation With Keratinocytes
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 179–184, August 1996
How to Cite
KIPPENBERGER, S., BERND, A., BEREITER-HAHN, J., RAMIREZ-BOSCA, A., KAUFMANN, R. and HOLZMANN, H. (1996), Transcription of Melanogenesis Enzymes in Melanocytes: Dependence upon Culture Conditions and Co-Cultivation With Keratinocytes. Pigment Cell Research, 9: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.1996.tb00107.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received May 16, 1996; accepted July 10, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!