Different Populations of Melanocytes Are Present in Hair Follicles and Epidermis
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 304–310, December 1996
How to Cite
TOBIN, D. J. and BYSTRYN, J.-C. (1996), Different Populations of Melanocytes Are Present in Hair Follicles and Epidermis. Pigment Cell Research, 9: 304–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.1996.tb00122.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received November 25, 1996; accepted January 6, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!