Genetic and Epigenetic Control of the Proliferation and Differentiation of Mouse Epidermal Melanocytes in Culture
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 147–163, June 1999
How to Cite
HIROBE, T. and ABE, H. (1999), Genetic and Epigenetic Control of the Proliferation and Differentiation of Mouse Epidermal Melanocytes in Culture. Pigment Cell Research, 12: 147–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.1999.tb00508.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received January 15, 1999; accepted March 17, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!