Strain-Specific White-Spotting Patterns in Laboratory Mice
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 383–390, December 1999
How to Cite
LAMOREUX, M. L. (1999), Strain-Specific White-Spotting Patterns in Laboratory Mice. Pigment Cell Research, 12: 383–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.1999.tb00522.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received July 27, 1999; accepted September 11, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!