The Expression and Activation of Protease-Activated Receptor-2 Correlate with Skin Color
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 241–251, June 2004
How to Cite
Babiarz-Magee, L., Chen, N., Seiberg, M. and Lin, C. B. (2004), The Expression and Activation of Protease-Activated Receptor-2 Correlate with Skin Color. Pigment Cell Research, 17: 241–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2004.00133.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
- Received 15 November 2003; in final form 29 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!