WNT1 and WNT3a promote expansion of melanocytes through distinct modes of action
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 167–180, June 2005
How to Cite
Dunn, K. J., Brady, M., Ochsenbauer-Jambor, C., Snyder, S., Incao, A. and Pavan, W. J. (2005), WNT1 and WNT3a promote expansion of melanocytes through distinct modes of action. Pigment Cell Research, 18: 167–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2005.00226.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
- Received 12 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 18 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!