MITF and cell proliferation: the role of alternative splice forms
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 349–359, October 2005
How to Cite
Bismuth, K., Maric, D. and Arnheiter, H. (2005), MITF and cell proliferation: the role of alternative splice forms. Pigment Cell Research, 18: 349–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2005.00249.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
- Received 3 May 2005, revised and accepted for publication 17 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!