Membranous complexes characteristic of melanocytes derived from patients with Hermansky–Pudlak syndrome type 1 are macroautophagosomal entities of the lysosomal compartment
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 417–426, December 2005
How to Cite
Smith, J. W., Koshoffer, A., Morris, R. E. and Boissy, R. E. (2005), Membranous complexes characteristic of melanocytes derived from patients with Hermansky–Pudlak syndrome type 1 are macroautophagosomal entities of the lysosomal compartment. Pigment Cell Research, 18: 417–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2005.00265.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Received 20 April 2005; revised and accepted for publication 21 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!