HLA class II haplotype DRB1*04–DQB1*0301 contributes to risk of familial generalized vitiligo and early disease onset
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 51–57, February 2006
How to Cite
Fain, P. R., Babu, S. R., Bennett, D. C. and Spritz, R. A. (2006), HLA class II haplotype DRB1*04–DQB1*0301 contributes to risk of familial generalized vitiligo and early disease onset. Pigment Cell Research, 19: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2005.00279.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Received 10 August 2005, revised and accepted for publication 12 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!