Diversity of pigmentation in cultured human melanocytes is due to differences in the type as well as quantity of melanin
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 154–162, April 2006
How to Cite
Wakamatsu, K., Kavanagh, R., Kadekaro, A. L., Terzieva, S., Sturm, R. A., Leachman, S., Abdel-Malek, Z. and Ito, S. (2006), Diversity of pigmentation in cultured human melanocytes is due to differences in the type as well as quantity of melanin. Pigment Cell Research, 19: 154–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2006.00293.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2006
- Received 17 October 2005, revised and accepted for publication 5 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!