A polymorphism in the agouti signalling protein (ASIP) is associated with decreased levels of mRNA
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 226–231, June 2006
How to Cite
Voisey, J., Gomez-Cabrera, M. d. C., Smit, D. J., Leonard, J. H., Sturm, R. A. and Van Daal, A. (2006), A polymorphism in the agouti signalling protein (ASIP) is associated with decreased levels of mRNA. Pigment Cell Research, 19: 226–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2006.00301.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2006
- Received 28 November 2005, revised and accepted for publication 24 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!