Metastatic potential of melanomas defined by specific gene expression profiles with no BRAF signature
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 290–302, August 2006
How to Cite
Hoek, K. S., Schlegel, N. C., Brafford, P., Sucker, A., Ugurel, S., Kumar, R., Weber, B. L., Nathanson, K. L., Phillips, D. J., Herlyn, M., Schadendorf, D. and Dummer, R. (2006), Metastatic potential of melanomas defined by specific gene expression profiles with no BRAF signature. Pigment Cell Research, 19: 290–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2006.00322.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 28 February 2006, revised and accepted 16 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!