These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rab7 and Rab27a control two motor protein activities involved in melanosomal transport
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 412–423, October 2006
How to Cite
Jordens, I., Westbroek, W., Marsman, M., Rocha, N., Mommaas, M., Huizing, M., Lambert, J., Naeyaert, J. M. and Neefjes, J. (2006), Rab7 and Rab27a control two motor protein activities involved in melanosomal transport. Pigment Cell Research, 19: 412–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2006.00329.x
Present address: Ingrid Jordens, Department of Biochemistry, Cellular Biology and Molecular Biology, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Received 17 February 2006, revised and accepted for publication 1 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!