A mouse model of Waardenburg syndrome type IV resulting from an ENU-induced mutation in endothelin 3
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 210–215, June 2007
How to Cite
Matera, I., Cockroft, J. L., Moran, J. L., Beier, D. R., Goldowitz, D. and Pavan, W. J. (2007), A mouse model of Waardenburg syndrome type IV resulting from an ENU-induced mutation in endothelin 3. Pigment Cell Research, 20: 210–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2007.00371.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received 13 December 2006, revised and accepted for publication 5 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!