Informatic and genomic analysis of melanocyte cDNA libraries as a resource for the study of melanocyte development and function
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 201–209, June 2007
How to Cite
Baxter, L. L., Hsu, B. J., Umayam, L., Wolfsberg, T. G., Larson, D. M., Frith, M. C., Kawai, J., Hayashizaki, Y., Carninci, P. and Pavan, W. J. (2007), Informatic and genomic analysis of melanocyte cDNA libraries as a resource for the study of melanocyte development and function. Pigment Cell Research, 20: 201–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2007.00372.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received 20 December 2006, revised and accepted for publication 12 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!