Vitiligo-associated multiple autoimmune disease is not associated with genetic variation in AIRE
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 402–404, October 2007
How to Cite
Jin, Y., Bennett, D. C., Amadi-Myers, A., Holland, P., Riccardi, S. L., Gowan, K., Fain, P. R. and Spritz, R. A. (2007), Vitiligo-associated multiple autoimmune disease is not associated with genetic variation in AIRE. Pigment Cell Research, 20: 402–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2007.00398.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 22 May 2007, revised and accepted for publication 2 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!