A three-dimensional model of mammalian tyrosinase active site accounting for loss of function mutations
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 394–401, October 2007
How to Cite
Schweikardt, T., Olivares, C., Solano, F., Jaenicke, E., García-Borrón, J. C. and Decker, H. (2007), A three-dimensional model of mammalian tyrosinase active site accounting for loss of function mutations. Pigment Cell Research, 20: 394–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0749.2007.00405.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Received 19 October 2006, revised and accepted for publication 1 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!