Cost-effectiveness of adjunctive antimicrobials in the treatment of periodontitis
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 217–230, February 2011
How to Cite
Heasman, P. A., Vernazza, C. R., Gaunt, F. L. and Pennington, M. W. (2011), Cost-effectiveness of adjunctive antimicrobials in the treatment of periodontitis. Periodontology 2000, 55: 217–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0757.2010.00341.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!