Sex and the subgingival microbiome: Do female sex steroids affect periodontal bacteria?
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 103–124, February 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, P. S. (2013), Sex and the subgingival microbiome: Do female sex steroids affect periodontal bacteria?. Periodontology 2000, 61: 103–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0757.2011.00398.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!