Smoking and inflammation: evidence for a synergistic role in chronic disease
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 111–126, February 2014
How to Cite
Johannsen, A., Susin, C. and Gustafsson, A. (2014), Smoking and inflammation: evidence for a synergistic role in chronic disease. Periodontology 2000, 64: 111–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0757.2012.00456.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!