Chemotactic activity in periodontal disease
I. The role of complement in monocyte chemotaxis
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 20–25, February 1979
How to Cite
Okada, H. and Silverman, M. S. (1979), Chemotactic activity in periodontal disease. Journal of Periodontal Research, 14: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.1979.tb00214.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- (Accepted for publication June 1, 1978)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!