Gingival crevicular fluid gelatinase and its relationship to periodontal disease in human subjects
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 544–552, September 1992
How to Cite
Teng, Y. T., Sodek, J. and McCulloch, C. A. G. (1992), Gingival crevicular fluid gelatinase and its relationship to periodontal disease in human subjects. Journal of Periodontal Research, 27: 544–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.1992.tb01830.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 28 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!