Biological effects of drug-loaded biodegradable membranes for guided bone regeneration
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 172–175, January 1997
How to Cite
Chung, C.-P., Ki, D.-K., Park, Y.-J., Nam, K.-H. and Lee, S.-J. (1997), Biological effects of drug-loaded biodegradable membranes for guided bone regeneration. Journal of Periodontal Research, 32: 172–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.1997.tb01400.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication June 19, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!