Part of this work was presented at the VIth International Conference on Tooth Morphogenesis and Differentiation, 1997, Göteborg, Sweden.
Alkaline phosphatase activity in human periodontal ligament: age effect and relation to cementum growth rate*
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 1999
How to Cite
van den Bos, T. and Beertsen, W. (1999), Alkaline phosphatase activity in human periodontal ligament: age effect and relation to cementum growth rate. Journal of Periodontal Research, 34: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.1999.tb02215.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication June 25, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!