Lipoxin A4 and aspirin-triggered 15-epi-LXA4 inhibit tumor necrosis factor-α-initiated neutrophil responses and trafficking: novel regulators of a cytokine—chemokine axis relevant to periodontal diseases
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 370–373, October 1999
How to Cite
Pouliot, M. and Serhan, C. N. (1999), Lipoxin A4 and aspirin-triggered 15-epi-LXA4 inhibit tumor necrosis factor-α-initiated neutrophil responses and trafficking: novel regulators of a cytokine—chemokine axis relevant to periodontal diseases. Journal of Periodontal Research, 34: 370–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.1999.tb02268.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication October 13, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!