Relationship between obesity, glucose tolerance, and periodontal disease in Japanese women: the Hisayama study
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 346–353, August 2005
How to Cite
Saito, T., Shimazaki, Y., Kiyohara, Y., Kato, I., Kubo, M., Iida, M. and Yamashita, Y. (2005), Relationship between obesity, glucose tolerance, and periodontal disease in Japanese women: the Hisayama study. Journal of Periodontal Research, 40: 346–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.2005.00813.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication January 19, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!