Putative stem cells in regenerating human periodontium
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 514–523, October 2008
How to Cite
Lin, N.-H., Menicanin, D., Mrozik, K., Gronthos, S. and Bartold, P. M. (2008), Putative stem cells in regenerating human periodontium. Journal of Periodontal Research, 43: 514–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.2007.01061.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication October 17, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!