Locally administered interferon-γ accelerates lipopolysaccharide-induced osteoclastogenesis independent of immunohistological RANKL upregulation
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 361–373, June 2011
How to Cite
Ayon Haro, E. R., Ukai, T., Yokoyama, M., Kishimoto, T., Yoshinaga, Y. and Hara, Y. (2011), Locally administered interferon-γ accelerates lipopolysaccharide-induced osteoclastogenesis independent of immunohistological RANKL upregulation. Journal of Periodontal Research, 46: 361–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.2011.01352.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication December 22, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!