Equal first authors.
Induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from human gingival fibroblasts and periodontal ligament fibroblasts
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 438–447, August 2011
How to Cite
Wada, N., Wang, B., Lin, N.-H., Laslett, A. L., Gronthos, S. and Bartold, P. M. (2011), Induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from human gingival fibroblasts and periodontal ligament fibroblasts. Journal of Periodontal Research, 46: 438–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.2011.01358.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication January 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!