Whole cigarette smoke promotes human gingival epithelial cell apoptosis and inhibits cell repair processes
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 533–541, October 2011
How to Cite
Semlali, A., Chakir, J., Goulet, J.-P., Chmielewski, W. and Rouabhia, M. (2011), Whole cigarette smoke promotes human gingival epithelial cell apoptosis and inhibits cell repair processes. Journal of Periodontal Research, 46: 533–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.2011.01370.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!