Do patients with aggressive periodontitis have evidence of diabetes? A pilot study
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 663–672, December 2011
How to Cite
Davies, R. C., Jaedicke, K. M., Barksby, H. E., Jitprasertwong, P., Al-Shahwani, R. M., Taylor, J. J. and Preshaw, P. M. (2011), Do patients with aggressive periodontitis have evidence of diabetes? A pilot study. Journal of Periodontal Research, 46: 663–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.2011.01388.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication May 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!