Effects of herpes simplex virus type 1 infection on immune functions of human neutrophils
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 635–644, October 2012
How to Cite
Hung, S.-L., Chiang, H.-H., Wu, C.-Y., Hsu, M.-J. and Chen, Y.-T. (2012), Effects of herpes simplex virus type 1 infection on immune functions of human neutrophils. Journal of Periodontal Research, 47: 635–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0765.2012.01476.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 17, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!