Reaction of Cationic Groups of Chlorpromazine with Anionic Macromolecules: Complexes with DNA, RNA, Hyaluronic Acid and Heparin
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
1974 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Acta Pharmacologica et Toxicologica
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 27–32, January 1974
How to Cite
Blumenkrantz, N. and Asboe-Hansen, G. (1974), Reaction of Cationic Groups of Chlorpromazine with Anionic Macromolecules: Complexes with DNA, RNA, Hyaluronic Acid and Heparin. Acta Pharmacologica et Toxicologica, 34: 27–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1974.tb01553.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- (Received July 30, 1973; Accepted August 27, 1973)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!