Selenium Content of Tissues in Finnish Infants and Adults with Various Diseases, and Studies on the Effects of Selenium Supplementation in Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis Patients
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
1977 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Acta Pharmacologica et Toxicologica
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 121–128, August 1977
How to Cite
Westermarck, T. (1977), Selenium Content of Tissues in Finnish Infants and Adults with Various Diseases, and Studies on the Effects of Selenium Supplementation in Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis Patients. Acta Pharmacologica et Toxicologica, 41: 121–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1977.tb02132.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- (Received December 16, 1976; Accepted February 14, 1977)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.