Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Sulphadiazine in Neonatal and Young Pigs
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
1984 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Acta Pharmacologica et Toxicologica
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 321–326, May 1984
How to Cite
Friis, C., Gyrd-Hansen, N., Nielsen, P., Olsen, C.-E. and Rasmussen, F. (1984), Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Sulphadiazine in Neonatal and Young Pigs. Acta Pharmacologica et Toxicologica, 54: 321–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1984.tb01937.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Received January 3, 1984; Accepted January 19, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.