Valproic Acid-Induced Neural Tube Defects in Mouse and Human: Aspects of Chirality, Alternative Drug Development, Pharmacokinetics and Possible Mechanisms
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
1991 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 310–321, November 1991
How to Cite
Nau, H., Hauck, R.-S. and Ehlers, K. (1991), Valproic Acid-Induced Neural Tube Defects in Mouse and Human: Aspects of Chirality, Alternative Drug Development, Pharmacokinetics and Possible Mechanisms. Pharmacology & Toxicology, 69: 310–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1991.tb01303.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- (Received April 3, 1991; Accepted June 17, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.