Effects of Dietary Fat Composition on Activities of the Microsomal Ethanol Oxidizing System and Ethanol-Inducible Cytochrome P450 (CYP2E1) in the Liver of Rats Chronically Fed Ethanol
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
1992 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 347–351, May 1992
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Johansson, I., French, S. W. and Ingelman-Sundberg, M. (1992), Effects of Dietary Fat Composition on Activities of the Microsomal Ethanol Oxidizing System and Ethanol-Inducible Cytochrome P450 (CYP2E1) in the Liver of Rats Chronically Fed Ethanol. Pharmacology & Toxicology, 70: 347–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1992.tb00485.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received June 3, 1991; Accepted November 12, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.