Comparison of the Binding Activities of Some Drugs on α2A, α2B and α2C-Adrenoceptors and Non-Adrenergic Imidazoline Sites in the Guinea Pig
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
1995 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 353–364, June 1995
How to Cite
Uhlén, S., Muceniece, R., Rangel, N., Tiger, G. and Wikberg, J. E. S. (1995), Comparison of the Binding Activities of Some Drugs on α2A, α2B and α2C-Adrenoceptors and Non-Adrenergic Imidazoline Sites in the Guinea Pig. Pharmacology & Toxicology, 76: 353–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1995.tb00161.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- (Received May 31, 1994; Accepted October 31, 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.