Is there any Cross-Antagonism between μ-Opioid and α2-Adrenergic Receptors in the Rat Spinal Cord?
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
1995 Nordic Pharmacological Society
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 368–370, June 1995
How to Cite
Kontinen, V. K. and Kalso, E. A. (1995), Is there any Cross-Antagonism between μ-Opioid and α2-Adrenergic Receptors in the Rat Spinal Cord?. Pharmacology & Toxicology, 76: 368–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773.1995.tb00163.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- (Received August 16, 1994; Accepted December 7, 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.