Photoprotection due to pigmentation and epidermal thickness after repeated exposure to ultraviolet light and psoralen plus ultraviolet A therapy
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
1995 Blackwell Munksgaard
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 11, Issue 5-6, pages 213–218, October-December 1995
How to Cite
Bech-Thomsen, N. and Wulf, H. C. (1995), Photoprotection due to pigmentation and epidermal thickness after repeated exposure to ultraviolet light and psoralen plus ultraviolet A therapy. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 11: 213–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.1995.tb00172.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication November 6, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.