B. E. Johnson is deceased.
Erythema and melanogenesis action spectra in heavily pigmented individuals as compared to fair-skinned Caucasians
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
1996 Blackwell Munksgaard
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 183–188, October 1996
How to Cite
Kollias, N., Malallah, Y. H., Al-Ajmi, H., Baqer, A., Johnson, B. E. and González, S. (1996), Erythema and melanogenesis action spectra in heavily pigmented individuals as compared to fair-skinned Caucasians. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 12: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.1996.tb00197.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication October 17, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.