Phototoxic lysis of erythrocytes from humans is reduced after oral intake of ascorbic acid and d-α-tocopherol
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
1997 Blackwell Munksgaard
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 13, Issue 5-6, pages 173–177, October-December 1997
How to Cite
Eberlein-König, B., Placzek, M. and Przybilla, B. (1997), Phototoxic lysis of erythrocytes from humans is reduced after oral intake of ascorbic acid and d-α-tocopherol. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 13: 173–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.1997.tb00224.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication September 11, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.