In vitro spontaneous and UVB-induced lymphocyte apoptosis are not specific to SLE
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
1997 Blackwell Munksgaard
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 13, Issue 5-6, pages 204–207, October-December 1997
How to Cite
Abe, M., Ishikawa, O., Miyachi, Y. and Kanai, Y. (1997), In vitro spontaneous and UVB-induced lymphocyte apoptosis are not specific to SLE. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 13: 204–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.1997.tb00232.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication November 3, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!