Immediate pigment darkening thresholds of human skin to monochromatic (362 nm) ultraviolet A radiation are fluence rate dependent
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
© 1999 Munksgaard
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 175–178, October 1999
How to Cite
Kollias, N. and Bykowski, J. L. (1999), Immediate pigment darkening thresholds of human skin to monochromatic (362 nm) ultraviolet A radiation are fluence rate dependent. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 15: 175–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.1999.tb00080.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication May 27, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!