Skin autofluorescence as a biological UVR dosimeter
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 33–40, February 2004
How to Cite
Sandby-Møller, J., Thieden, E., Philipsen, P. A., Heydenreich, J. and Wulf, H. C. (2004), Skin autofluorescence as a biological UVR dosimeter. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 20: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2004.00059.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication 10 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!