Topical exposure to exogenous ultraviolet-irradiated urocanic acid enhances Mycobacterium ulcerans infection in a Crl:IAF(HA)-hrBR hairless guinea-pig model of Buruli ulcer disease
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 14–20, February 2004
How to Cite
Cope, R. B., Stang, B., Valentine, B. A. and Bermudez, L. E. (2004), Topical exposure to exogenous ultraviolet-irradiated urocanic acid enhances Mycobacterium ulcerans infection in a Crl:IAF(HA)-hrBR hairless guinea-pig model of Buruli ulcer disease. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 20: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2004.00073.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication 30 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.